Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Day in Rapid City



Thursday, May 23, 2013

Today was a day of taking care of business. We are once again plagued with tire problems, so we took the two rear trailer tires into the Goodyear dealer in Rapid City to have new tires put on the rims. Also discovered that one of the rear tires had four puncture holes in it, so we put the spare on to replace that one.  Only the Taylor’s can have this kind of (rotten) luck with tires!

We spent the afternoon at the Verizon Store, John and Fran joined the Verizon family and both bought iPhone's. I also decided to give up on the Droid and got an iPhone 5. Now we are all learning how to work new phones. So, if you call and things go wrong, give me a call back, I’ll get it eventually!

I have decided to try blogging the travel journal as it is suppose to be easier to add photos and you won’t have to download them. Also, if you aren’t really interested in the journal, you now won’t have to deal with it in your email. I do understand that there is a problem with trying to subscribe to the blog (already), so I will have to do some research on that. I have never done this before, so it will be a learning experience…hopefully a fun one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Port Orford, OR

Port 6/27/2022 Phil and I drove up to Port Orford to have a look around and have lunch. We found the Port Orford Coast Guard Life Station ...