Tuesday, May 21, 2019

An extra night in Ft Smith

May 21, 2019

Since the storms that are ravaging the plains right now are not getting any better, we decided to stay another night here, where it looked fairly safe.

We did have some heavy thunder storms here, but no tornadoes. Although Missouri and Iowa are still having bad storms tonight, it looks like by tomorrow things should be clear enough to safely travel to our next stop.

Geez, I sure hope so!!

Bright side was that we got to spend more time with Zoe, and her Mother in Law, Ursula. Since Zoe and Dauntae got married, Ursula and I have become friends, and she keeps me up to date on what's going on with the kids when I'm gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Port Orford, OR

Port 6/27/2022 Phil and I drove up to Port Orford to have a look around and have lunch. We found the Port Orford Coast Guard Life Station ...