Thursday, August 1, 2013

Copper Falls Art Piece



Sunday, July 28, 2013

We got up early for an 8:00 farewell breakfast as a lot of people were headed back home today. This meal was held at the same café as where we had dinner on Friday. We had both admired a piece of metal artwork that was hanging on the wall and done by a local artist. Through the owner of the café we made arrangements to meet with the artist at noon to pay her and pick up the piece. She calls the piece 'Copper Falls'
Copper Falls Art Piece

We spent the rest of the day relaxing and getting ready to leave in the morning, which of course, includes doing a few loads of laundry. I love having my own machine so that I can do laundry on my schedule and not have to worry about going somewhere else to do it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Port Orford, OR

Port 6/27/2022 Phil and I drove up to Port Orford to have a look around and have lunch. We found the Port Orford Coast Guard Life Station ...